Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{5.8.10} Columbus, WI Wedding Photographer: Christine & Bill

Christine and Bill's wedding was held in Burnett, WI with the reception in Columbus, WI. We stopped off at Swan City Park in Beaver Dam, WI in between for their portraits. It was a gorgeous day all around! I'll let the photos speak for themselves!


I had fun playing around with fun shots of Christine's lovely dress:


Pretty. Simple. Forever Rings.

I love playing around with the bride's accessories at every wedding too!

The bride's choice of florals was stunning ... very pretty for a spring wedding!
I love, love, LOVED Christine's fabulous shoes and giant Swarovski crystal ...

More of her lovely dress ...

Getting all ready to go ...

Yes, Christine, you looked absolutely beautiful!
A little more primping...

I ask every couple to mail me a set of their invites + other invite goodies before the wedding so I can photograph that detail ... all that hard work should be captured and part of their wedding gallery!

The first kiss is always so special...


Married! Woooo hoooo!

A couple of relaxed portraits with the wedding party ....


Then onto my favorite part of my job ... the bride + groom's portraits! These kind of pictures is what I'm passionate about!






Reception time! The reception was held at the Cardinal Ale Bowl House in the reception room in Columbus, WI.

The pretty pink details carry on into the reception ... look at stunning white chocolate shavings cake...

The couple had a rock star theme to their reception. They even had this awesome guitar that guests could sign. The couple plans to hang it in their home. How cool! Christine and Bill peek out of the PhotoBooth they rented ... I really wish I would have had one of those at my own wedding!

More fun with the PhotoBooth!

This is always a "sweet" moment at every wedding ....

So is the first dance ...


0 comments: