Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{5/23/10} Beaver Dam, WI Engagement Photographer: Erica + Brad

This lovely duo will be married this year at the end of July. For their engagement session, we first headed to Swan City Park in Beaver Dam, WI. It's one of my favorite spots for photos because of the beautiful lighting. After, we headed to a private location, one of their friends' homes, for the "barn-look" photos.

I always get questions from clients about where we should hold sessions. I have a few favorite spots around Beaver Dam that I can always suggest, but what I love most is when there's a special or unique spot you have in mind - just like what they did in this case. I feel the photos are, of course, more unique, but also - more special because the location means something to you. So - all my future clients - I'd love any suggestions you have!

Onto the photos:







See you two at the end of July!

0 comments: